For People with Allergy in focus…..
…would you like to use your quality competences in a holistic and pragmatic way, by being a part of growing the ALK business and meeting the needs for people with allergy earlier in their allergy journey?
ALK has as part of the ALK growth strategy, established a new Commercial Consumer Care Division, to support being the preferred partner for prescribers and patients by expanding ALK allergy presence.
ALK will do this by looking at adjacent business opportunities herunder establishing digital patient engagement, tools to help improve treatment adherence, expanding ALK's portfolio etc.
If you enjoy new challenges where you need to use your professional approach to quality as well as your personal skills to obtain results together with internal and external stakeholders, this is your next position.
In this exciting position, your quality competencies and experience will come into play as you will be involved in setting the standard for quality activities related to new business opportunities. You will be part of the ALK Global Quality, Markets & Inspections department, an experienced team that works closely on quality aspects with internal and external collaborators from many different cultures.
Meeting the need for people with allergy earlier in their allergy journey by:
- Proactively setting the quality standard for quality activities related to new business opportunities
- Leading and driving quality activities in relation to growing the business by reaching the patients through i.e. digital engagement, expanding the product portfolio and entering new markets
- Close collaboration with Business Development in regards to new possibilities with a holistic and pragmatic quality approach
- Close collaboration with Commercial Operations and ALK affiliates
- Evaluation of new external collaborators/due diligence ncl. audit
- Establishment of Agreements herunder preparation, negotiation and implementation of quality agreements
- M.Sc. within natural science, pharmacy or similar
- 10+ years of experience with working in Quality, Manufacturing and/or Product Supply in Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical device and/or Device industry
- Pragmatic and holistic approach with in depth knowledge of Quality and regulatory requirements/ expectations/legislation related to i.e. Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical device and/or Device industry
- Preferably, experience with external International stakeholders as suppliers, contract manufacturers, partners, distributors etc
- Demonstrate a high drive to achieve goals in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Relation builder that work respectfully across different cultures with flexibility
- Proactive and energetic and able to inspire others. Takes initiative and actively seeks influence and initiate actions on own initiative
- Strong cross cultural communication skills verbally as well as written. Produces written material that is clear, fluent, engaging and easy to understand.
- Danish and English fluent (verbally and written), German and French is an advantage.
- Approximately 20 travelling days a year can possibly be expected.
ALK provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula. ALK is a health focused organization and our offices offer a green view of the DTU Scion science park in Hørsholm.
For further information on the position please contact Siren Jenssen Østerberg, Senior Director Global Quality, Markets & Inspections, +45 50899540.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.