At 2014 ALK has formed European Accounting Centre located in Kraków. Now as ALK GBSC, with 64 FTE Polish unit is running 8 business lines across company global operations like IT, Accounting, Sales & Marketing, HR, Compliance, Commercial Excellence and Controlling.
- Working in collaboration with both IT and line of business, you will support, administrate and develop critical systems based on SharePoint, as well as maintain and monitor the SharePoint platform and related technologies.
- You will also be a part of migrating existing solutions to SharePoint online, based on analysis of business requirements technology support.
- A wide technical experience in related technologies such as IIS, networking, Windows Server, SQL Server, certificates and/or Active Directory will be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be a key driver in the adoption and advancement of all SharePoint related services, and will contribute significantly to both current and future business critical systems in ALK.
- You will join an IT team with existing SharePoint and O365 specialists, as well as Application, server, network and security experts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor on-premise SharePoint platforms
- Advanced troubleshooting and administrations of both on-premise SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Analysis and migrations of existing solutions and sites
- Patching and security analysis
- PowerShell scripting
- Stays up to date on SharePoint enhancements and MS releases
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013, including administration, performance monitoring, configuration, architecture and security
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint search technologies
- Experience installing and implementing SharePoint 3rd Party Tools including FirstPoint
- An understanding on how to use SharePoint ULS logging and Correlation ID's to be able to look up error logs and troubleshoot
- Breadth of experience in related technologies: IIS, networking, Windows Server, SQL Server, certificates and/or Active Directory is an advantage, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, PowerBI, and/or PowerApps configuration and support is also an advantage
ALK GBSC provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula. ALK GBSC offers a safe and healthy work space in a modern office (Aleja Pokoju 1) that features the best of Danish design, including an open floorplan, wooden flooring, stand-up desks, a chill-out room and a fully-equipped kitchen with the best view in Cracow. As an employer ALK GBSC offer the kind of generous and competitive benefits package you would expect, including standard features such as a Multisport card, private medical care and life insurance, as well as extras that include a Sodexo card, company bikes, holiday donations, Christmas vouchers, iPhones for all employees, flexible working hours, and an additional day off on your birthday.
More information on our website: https://www.alk.net/pl/node/99166